 Robotics / NXT / 313
312  |  314
Subject:
Games for the NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:01:46 GMT

Hello!
I have established a webpage for collecting games for the NXT. This should be a
place for downloading games an to collect knoeledge about programing games for
the NXT. Because there are so many english webpages this is currently in german.
(move over the links you will see most of the english filenames). If you would
like to contriute Software, please mail me, executeables or code, if you like to
publish it, is accepted. Maybe later I will add a link page, but as a main
reason, it should be a repository for NXT files. My own projects are on the
bottom of the page, which starts with a squash game. Currently I work on a
Galaga Clone.

Greetings from Germany

The source for NXT games:
http://www.nxtgames.de.vu