 Robotics / NXT / 270
  Re: Has anyone figured out how to improve the NXT light sensor?

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JAF8tF.16H@lugnet.com... (...) That's good to hear. (...) I'll have to download and check out your program. It looks great! I'll also have to see if I can get the sensor to detect 1x1 (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to improve the NXT light sensor?

Hi Geoffrey, (...) Detecting 1x1 plates should not be hard if they pass close to fiber optic end to efficiently block light. (...) I believe it's caused by the blue background I used that somewhat fooled my camera white balance. That said there is a (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)