 Robotics / NXT / 122
Re: Bluetooth Commands via Perl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 00:50:04 GMT

"Tony Buser" <tbuser@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:b74cdea0609091648u773990ffh7ee8d655ac80f206@mail.gmail.com...
Although I haven't tried it, someone has created a perl module for
sending commands here:
http://nxt.ivorycity.com/

I haven't tried it because I'm working on a ruby module  :)
http://ruby-nxt.rubyforge.org/

Thanks Tony,

That was written for Linux, but hopefully, it will work on Windows as well.

Dave