 Robotics / NXT / 116
    Re: Flash Write Cycles —John Hansen
   (...) When downloading a program to the NXT using NBC if there is a file with the same name on the NXT already it is first deleted. Then a new file is created and written using the same filename. I don't know whether that means the firmware will (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        RE: Flash Write Cycles
    (...) I researched this topic about eight months ago. I no longer worry about it. I must admit I didn't know about the "lock-bits" specification and was concerned only with the "flash rewrite specification". I have also had other conversations on (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)