 Robotics / NXT / * (-5)
Subject:
Best Hacker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2021 20:26:46 GMT

Do you need help to spy on someone or something? Are you worried about a
cheating partner or spouse? Find out and catch a cheating partner with facts and
evidence to back it up, do you need help recover lost or stolen passwords, track
and monitor GPS location, etc; for all your spy and hack related services; find
( wizardbrixton at Gmail dot com ) on the internet for help and solution to all
your spy and hack needs, Social media hacks  Find them on online using your
desktop or PC via your browsers URL box. They are the best, services rendered is
100% guaranteed to contact them on  ( wizardbrixton at Gmail dot com )  on
WhatsApp +1- 80723 40428

Re: Multiple Motors/Synchronizing Movement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:12:23 GMT

I got it to work, only almost a year late replying :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN6AuujrkGo

(Man, crickets in Lugnet, eh?)

-Iain

Subject:
EV3 Medium Motor w. NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:14:02 GMT

Does the EV3's "Medium Motor" work with the NXT?

-Iain

Re: Multiple Motors/Synchronizing Movement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 01:25:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Iain Hendry wrote:
Hi all,

Does any of this make sense?  Am I totally overcomplicating what I'm trying to
do?  Surely I can't be the first person to want two or three motors to arrive at
a destination at the same time.  :)

Thanks for any suggestions,

I recently had a MOC where I wanted to do something similar (only 2 axes
though). After spending a little while on it, I gave up, and just moved both
axes at the same speed until both reached their target. Means they usually
arrive at different times, but as it was only a minor part of the program, I
decided that was acceptable. I may go back and revisit at some stage.

ROSCO

Re: Multiple Motors/Synchronizing Movement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:35:57 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

I figure I need to figure out what the error of each axis is (how far
it is from the setpoint), and let the motor that moves the furthest
"drive" the other two as slaves.  Divide the error of the other 2
motors by the error of the "drive" motor and use that with the
HiTechnic PID block.

That sounds like a sensible solution.

Play well,

Jacob