 Robotics / Events / 107
Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 13:45:24 GMT

N. Hoogerbrug <ringebu@knoware.nl> wrote:
Hi  Mario Ferrari,

Why isnt NL on your list with an afaik enthousiatic community of LEGO • collectors
and addicted people. And Holland even is part of Europe you know.
De Bouwsteen is even an international club since we have members (about • 200) from
all over the world from Asia to Europe too, Im not kidding.

Hi Nico,

NL *IS* on my list, actually on top of it. You can find a copy of the
original message in the lugnet.loc.nl newsgroup. I posted that message via
the web interface and I wasn't allowed to fill the "newsgroup" field with
that huge list of local newsgroups. I had to split it into three separate
posts, but all of them had been posted at the same time.

I DO consider NL a very probable candidate, as I wrote yesterday in a
message of mine (sorry, lugnet.org only). Quoting from that message:
"I suggest we wait for some LUG to officially candidate and than decide what
to do and where to go. Given the current information, Germany, UK and The
Nederlands seem to me the most suitable countries."

All Europeans are welcome at our regurlaly meetings in Holland.
Lmk if your interested, its always possible to find room for one or two
guests.

Thanks Nico. Should I ever come to Holland in the future I'll be glad and
honored to join one of your meeting.

Greetings and keep building
Nico  Hoogerbrug
Secretary of De Bouwsteen
An independend club of LEGO addicts

Can we consider this message an official candidacy of your club to host the
European Legofest? :-)

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22