 Robotics / CyberMaster / 93
RE: Transmit Frequency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:03:00 GMT

-----Original Message-----> Richard Hamilton
My cybermaster box has a 27MHZ sticker on it. Did Lego
produce cybermasters
on different frequencies or is 27MHZ the only one?

Mine's also 27MHz.

By the way, has anyone tried to alter this freq ?
I had the opportunity to get my hands on a Cybermaster with a stuck motor.
After opening it up, I saw the part (don't know the correct name of the
component) where the frequency might be set.

I'm thinking of changing the freq on both the cybermaster unit and the RF
tower (of course) to see if I can use two units, but one of the problems is
exactly the inacuracy of this procedure: setting the exact new freq on both
parts, the unit and the tower.

Has anyone tried this ? :)

thxs for any info,

mc.

PS: BTW, one other "hack" I'm planning is to get rid of the stuck motor and
even the good one (I'll keep it as a spare) and make two small holes and get
the two motor wires outside of the box unit. Then, I'll connect those wires
with two standard LEGO 2x2 electric part so I can connect standard Technic
9V motors. I'll also try to keep the tachometers working.