 Robotics / 9622
Re: 3D Geometry...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 21:11:23 GMT

Dan,

I have modeled a few lego parts in Tri-Spectives modeling system.
The bricks snap together  (auto-align).
I think Tri-Spectives is a lot easier to use than AutoCad.
See my web page for some examples of plates and gears.

    http://www.flash.net/~sevcik/

    - pete.

Dan Novy wrote:

    I've posted this question to a few individuals privately, but I
figured it couldn't hurt to post it to everybody.
    Has anybody modeled the Lego pieces in 3D?  I could do it myself,
but I thought I'd save a bit of time and ask first.  Format doesn't
matter.

Dan Novy

--
Pete Sevcik     sevcik@flash.net