 Robotics / 6140
Re: LA Area Robot-Arena competition may Not happen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.robotics.events.robot-arena, lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 23:20:44 GMT

sorry for the last post..... it was supposed to go to private e-mail.

(I suck at this)

BUT if you are interested.......
--

Chris