 Robotics / 27995
  Import NXT 1.0 models into NXT 2.0 software?

I have both versions of the NXT set, and I would like to have a single software installation that has both the 1.0 and 2.0 models. Is there any way to import the 1.0 models and tutorials into the 2.0 software? (10 years ago, 15-Apr-14, to lugnet.robotics)