 Robotics / 27995
27994  |  27996
Subject:
Import NXT 1.0 models into NXT 2.0 software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 05:51:16 GMT

I have both versions of the NXT set, and I would like to have a single software
installation that has both the 1.0 and 2.0 models.  Is there any way to import
the 1.0 models and tutorials into the 2.0 software?