 Robotics / 27970
    "Casemate explorer" project resumed —Claude Baumann
   Last academic year we started an ambitious project with the LEGO compatible (URL) Tetrix> robotic kit: (URL) Casemate> Explorer As the City of Luxembourg is undermined by casemates, which are vaulted chambers of the old fortress, our robot should be (...) (12 years ago, 27-Oct-12, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: "Casemate explorer" project resumed —Claude Baumann
   (URL) (12 years ago, 27-Oct-12, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)