 Robotics / 27970
27969  |  27971
Subject:
"Casemate explorer" project resumed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 15:44:13 GMT

Last academic year we started an ambitious project with the LEGO compatible Tetrix robotic kit:

Casemate Explorer

As the City of Luxembourg is undermined by casemates, which are vaulted chambers of the old fortress, our robot should be able to traverse such a gallery, and draw a map of the path taken.

Note that we reshaped our known web-site:

www.convict.lu/Jeunes/RoboticsIntro.htm

You’ll find a News section, a Blog and a Sticky space with all of our old projects. You will be able to follow the Casemates project in the blog section.