 Robotics / 27910
Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 07:53:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:
Hello

I have seen the Geneva wheel for a while now.
A few LEGO MOCs have been created before, but I wanted to do my own...

This mechanism is running flawless and at variable speed

Here is a link to my Brickshelf folder:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=446003>

I built 2 different wheels, the one quite simple but I can't attach much to it.
The second one is a bit more complicated, but I can attach something to it.
I want to develop a GBC using this mechanism...
Might take a while...

Let me know what you think!

Jean-Marc

Excellent! I enjoyed the video.