 Technic / 16893
    Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism —Jean-Marc Détraz
   Hello I have seen the Geneva wheel for a while now. A few LEGO MOCs have been created before, but I wanted to do my own... This mechanism is running flawless and at variable speed Here is a link to my Brickshelf folder: (URL) I built 2 different (...) (14 years ago, 20-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism —Jetro de Chateau
     (...) Maybe you could provide some deep links... Jetro (14 years ago, 20-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism —Jean-Marc Détraz
     In lugnet.technic, Jetro de Chateau wrote: I now have a small movie on YouTube. I wasn't able to upload it on Brickshelf... (URL) Here is a link to my Brickshelf folder: (...) (14 years ago, 22-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism —Eric Sophie
     Very clever! I myself have been playing around with those quarter circle bricks, great to see what you did! You are right, the mechanism works well, both directions! Eric Sophie Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks (14 years ago, 22-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism —Claude Baumann
     (...) Excellent! I enjoyed the video. (14 years ago, 26-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism —Alexander Holroyd
   (...) Very nice implementation! How robust is the construction with the curved bricks? I would think this might come apart over time... Looking forward to seeing the GBC application! (13 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)