 Robotics / 27639
Re: Control Lab Interface response time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:00:08 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, linmix <linmix@gmail.com> wrote:

quite appalled by the lag between an input and the corresponding output.
It took almost a second for a motor to stop or start responding to a
touch sensor.

Whoah, a full second?!  That's pretty useless!  :(  I'm trying to find software
to program the ControlLab right now, but if this is the case, I might as well
abandon any plans I had on using it.  Fine motor control would be completly
impossible.

Did you ever find a result?  I realize this post is 2 years old.

-Iain