 Robotics / 27610
Re: LEGO Powered Boat Race
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:02:29 GMT

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message
news:KAC4K5.8yI@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.robotics, Rob Hendrix wrote:

I'll patiently wait for the modified class... *evil grin*

Fair enough... you mean one where you can use modified bricks for
water-tight
enclosures? I really would love to move into the even riskier option of
true
submarines...

Or do you mean the modified *combat* class, that allows (nay, encourages!)
tipping, trapping, fouling, and swamping the opponents? <grin>...

--
Brian Davis

I was thinking... "More Power!!  ungh ungh ugnh"