 Robotics / 27580
Re: Ordering custom-cut plastic gears for Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 04:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, stathmk <stathmk@yahoo.com> wrote:
Lego gears only have 8, 16, 24, or 40 teeth.

And 12, and 14, and 20, and 36, and then there's that worm-gear.  And that's not
even getting into the old-style gears, or that odd 4-tooth knob gear (though
that's really only useful with other 4-tooth knob gears, so it doesn't really
help you).