 Robotics / 27579
27578  |  27580
Subject:
Ordering custom-cut plastic gears for Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:06:56 GMT

I've seen web pages about Lego clocks such as this one:
http://www.popbubble.com/Lego/LegoClocks/
and it want it to be my hobby to make a clock out of Legos.  I'm trying to
copy a foreign clock and I'm waiting to get contacted back with info about
the number of teeth for every gear.

Lego gears only have 8, 16, 24, or 40 teeth.  I can't remember off of the
top of my head if Lego gears are 24 or 36 pitch.

Does anybody know what companies I can buy custom-cut plastic gears from
that will mesh with Lego gears?