 Robotics / 26822
RE: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:02:18 GMT

Nathan Anderson wrote on Sunday, February 04, 2007 6:23 AM

<<snip>>
Even worse, I just tried to put the brick back into SAM-BA/download
mode, and it WON'T DO IT.  It doesn't matter which method I try:
holding in the reset button

It may be obvious, but:

Holding the reset pin for a few seconds simply does a brick reset.

Holding the reset pin for around 15 seconds is supposed to put the brick
into SAMBA mode.

You are doing the second I hope. And just to be safe, you've removed and
re-inserted the batteries before doing so.