 Robotics / 26389
Re: Yet another new BricxCC test release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 02:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Hansen wrote:

There will be a new official release within the next week or so (i.e., once I
get the new NXT Explorer tool finished).

Hi John, and thanks!

Being one of the unlucky ones that only just got hold of a NXT, I can see I have
lots to catch up on, and BricxCC has been my development tool of choice on the
RCX for quite a while now. I hope I haven't got too far behind...

I'll see what I can do about adding to the templates too, right after I catch up
on the NXT programming side. Can't wait for NXT-NQC ;)

ROSCO