 Robotics / 26387
26386  |  26388
Subject:
GBC at BrickFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:41:30 GMT

Anybody else get some reasonable video of all or part of the GBC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFZ7x4s1eHo

(if you browse the rest, there's some other BrickFest stuff in there, but not
the standing Droidy as yet).

--
Brian Davis