 Technic / 15347
Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:39:37 GMT

On Fri, September 1, 2006 8:15 am, Matthias Paul Scholz wrote:
Brian Davis wrote:

Anybody else get some reasonable video of all or part of the GBC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFZ7x4s1eHo

Great! It's huge.
No NXT module, as far as I can see.

I think there were 45 modules.  This includes a couple that were about 1 table
(eight feet) long.  Each.

Steve