 Robotics / 26378
26377  |  26379
Subject:
OLE automation object for brick communication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:22:16 GMT

I have posted an early beta of an OLE automation object which can be used to
communicate with various LEGO programmable bricks (such as the NXT).  For the
NXT is relies on the Fantom SDK which can be downloaded from the LEGO NXTreme
page.  A sample program (written in Delphi) is included.  Several of the
functions probably do not function properly but a large percentage of them work
very well at this point.

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/FakeSpiritLib.zip

I will have a link to this zip from the BricxCC Utilities page later this week.

John Hansen