 Robotics / 26177
26176  |  26178
Subject:
NXT code - Point turn and find closest object
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 05:58:07 GMT

I've been experimenting. Here's my code to scan 360 using a point turn to
find the closest object and then point the bot at that object. This doesn't
seem to be real accurate. Can someone else improve it?

http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3137.png
Sent from the LEGO Robotics forum at Nabble.com.