 Robotics / 26135
    Re: Have you got your NXT yet? —Dennis Williamson
   (...) Don't forget the Heisenberg Uncertaintanty Principle. You know the amount of time that passed during which the NXT or RCX didn't arrive, but you can't simultaneously know where it didn't arrive. Perhaps it's on your porch right now, but you'll (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Have you got your NXT yet? —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Oh nooooo!!!! The Heisenberg Uncertaintanty Principle???? Hmmm HUP, almost sounds like a hoax. Wink. You robotics guys are too technical, and are just adding to my scientific experiment dilemmas.... darn realists popping my bubbles. I supposed (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)