 Robotics / 26085
Re: NXT electronic additions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Bellis wrote:
I used red, green
and yellow LEDs for the output test, though the idea is to eventually use red,
green and blue for a wider spectrum.

The cheapest source for LED's that I've found is afer Christmas clearance sales
of Philips LED Christmas lights.  I picked up several sets of these cheap at
Target.  Each light socket contains an LED and one of the colors included in the
multi-colored set is blue.  Also, these things seem to be pretty high intensity.

Jeff