 Robotics / 25798
Re: lnpd exexutable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:00:33 GMT

Cort,

I would venture to guess from the error you are getting that the lnpd code on
the BrickOS website never was quite working under cygwin.  I also gather this
from Stephan Höhrmann response on a different and recent thread on lnpd
(http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/legos/?n=3984).

It does look like Stephan has does work on an alternative he calls lnphost.  You
might check out his work, http://lnphost.sourceforge.net/, and see if what you
are looking for in terms of functionality.  Otherwise you might have alot of
debuging just to get the code to be "cygwin friendly".

Ed

lnphost is perfect.  Thank you for the reference.

Cort