 Robotics / 25765
25764  |  25766
Subject:
NXT retail or education version - which are you going to buy and why?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:04:36 GMT

I am really excited to get my hands on a NXT and will order on April 1.  But
where to order it from. LEGO S@H or LEGO Education.

The following site has some good comparisons:

http://www.bnxt.com/blog/

Since I'd like to get it sooner rather them later, I'm inclined to go retail,
but the education version seems to have some nice features.

My question to others:  Which version are you going to buy and why?

Cheers,

Ben Fleskes
Big Ben Bricks LLC