 Robotics / 25459
    NXT box shows Part inventory —Andrew Cross
   (URL) nobody else has bothered to dredge this up, CES did have the box and Jeff at nxtbot.com took a picture of the inside flap. I can make out: 2 books and CD, 2x long, 2x med, 1x short wires Sensors, motors, NXT brick Row under brick may have (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT box shows Part inventory —Alexander Sack
   (...) WOW! I haven't even seen the box! That is really cool. Looks like LEGO is ready to go...I'm wondering if the release date will indeed move up instead of back...I certainly hope so! -aps (18 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)