 Robotics / 25459

Subject:
NXT box shows Part inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:45:34 GMT

http://nxtbot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/nxt-box-open.gif

As nobody else has bothered to dredge this up, CES did have the box and Jeff at
nxtbot.com took a picture of the inside flap.

I can make out:
2 books and CD,
2x long, 2x med, 1x short wires
Sensors, motors, NXT brick
Row under brick may have fifth wheel, unsure about 4 parts under brick, but red
and black ball on right.
Various studless beams in next three rows. Does not appear to have many angled
control arms.
Smaller parts from bottom five rows could be postulated from models we have
seen.

Andy

Re: NXT box shows Part inventory
As nobody else has bothered to dredge this up, CES did have the box and Jeff at
nxtbot.com took a picture of the inside flap.

WOW!  I haven't even seen the box!  That is really cool.  Looks like LEGO is
ready to go...I'm wondering if the release date will indeed move up instead of
back...I certainly hope so!

-aps