 Robotics / 25081
    Re: mindstorms NXT and memory —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Now you're talkin! I've never really done more than a half dozen instructions, unless it was a homework problem waaaaaaaay (and I really mean waaaaaaaay ;^) back in college. (...) I guess this is what CISC proponents say. I don't know that I (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: mindstorms NXT and memory —Alexander Sack
   (...) I totally agree! I stated this in another thread (or maybe this one) that assembly code on Intel is like Java Byte Code (but worse). I mean its not like you *really* know as a "high-level assembly programmer" exactly the order in which (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)