 Robotics / 25079
Re: pwering the NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:54:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Christian Treczoks wrote:

OK. Take a NXT brick and turn it over. Have a closer look
at its underside.

   I think several hundred of us would just *love* to do that. One small
problem... how did you get to? Pleeeease...

You'll notice a curious breakout in the casing of the battery
pack. It has the right size for a little coaxial power plug
like the one used for the 9V trains.

   Well, that would be very handy. Restoring one of the number one requested
items dropped from the 1.0 brick would be a good move (at least for me).

--
Brian Davis