 Robotics / 25038
Re: mindstorms NXT and memory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Kyle McDonald wrote:
If there was a $400-$500 RCX available at
the time, I a large portion of those 20,000 adult sales would have been
the higher end model. Or if there was a $200 expansion pack for more I/O
and memory I bet a majority of the 20,000 would have gotten expanded.

Just to play devils advocate for a minute, but you don't know how many adults
need the upgraded version. Some of the truly hardcore users hang out here but
they are only a relatively small amount of people.

A normal rcx is good enough for me (now that we have Swan, giving us more
variables, etc).

Steve