 Robotics / 24893
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 00:53:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, William Grant <tanarrifujitsu@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Those connectors aren't proprietary! They are common RJ11 phone
plugs/sockets!

They can be got at any electronics store, so they are much easier to
get than the previous ones. Is this Lego being nice to us so we can
easily make new devices to connect to the NXT?

Can you possibly go visit one of these stores, confirm that the necessary offset
latch is on the correct side and provide us with part numbers. This is really
important information!

JB