 Robotics / 24874
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:46:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Magno wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, John Barnes wrote:

As the wired article pointed out, we didn't get everything we asked for. But
there are features we did ask for and got.

So just as soon as the shackles come off ....

JB

will that be before Aug 2006?

Stop hassling the "Sensor Sensei" ... Grin. (I bet it really gets you going that
Steve got a connect4 bot into his pic. No, more seriously I think we all want to
know as soon as people are allowed to tell.

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,69946-1.html

This is pretty darn cool news. Wonder if my MS 1.0 sets are going to have
antique value soon?