 Robotics / 24842
Re: Mindstorms 2.0 and MAC users
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 00:13:47 GMT

Well, I just grabbed MacNQC (http://homepage.mac.com/rbate/MacNQC/),
plugged in the IR tower into my G5 (OS X 10.4.3) and started coding...

-Pete

Eric Sophie wrote:
Hello all,

I spend a good deal of time answering questions via email, but this one I was
unsure of. Could one of my fellow robotics experts be helpful with this
question, many thanks!

Q:

"I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE MINDSTORM 2.0 (sorry for the shouting :-)) and
I am a Mac freak. I have Virtual Pc but am having problems with it. I
wonder if you can put me in contact with someone who runs Mindstorm
with a Mac ,maybe with NQC who could get me going please,
Mac"

A: {posting on the robotics group}

Any help would be great. Perhaps others could use this info as well.
Someone with knowledge on this subject, let us know!

THANK YOU!

Eric Sophie
www.biomechanicalbricks.com