 Robotics / 24794
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:41:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Stefan Garcia wrote:
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to install both progs on one comp.  People
could use NCQ progs and stock Mindstorms on the same comp, after all.

-Stefan-

It sounds simple, but Mindstorms has never been very friendly with things like
ports and interrupts.  If both systems are installed and competing for the same
computer resources..... trouble will occur. If they over-write each others'
DLLs, etc.

I guess only a hands-on trial will tell, and usually people find workarounds
either way.