 Robotics / 24765
    Re: mindstorms NXT —Eric Sophie
   (...) BEST NEWS I HEARD ALL DAY! e (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Eric Sophie
   (...) A small side note to my jubilation: While I usually never critique the efforts of the Lego Company, mostly because I am sure scores of corporate brainy brains consider many of the issues us fans mull over, I do have one small gripe about the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Steve Lane
   (...) I completely disagree. Their is no need for studs on the NXT. It's sleek, and modern the way it is. I don't think I've ever used the studs on the RCX for a moc. I love the I-pod styling. And the components should have studs. (...) Lego could (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Eric Sophie
   (...) Your POV, my POV. (...) Your POV, my POV. (...) Cool idea! (...) Don't ya know? (...) e (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        mindstorms NXT —Mr S
   I'm sure that I'm not the only one doing this, but how many other people are looking at the pics and trying to figure out how to put those motors into their existing designs? How many have figured it out or even figured out better ways to use those (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)