 Robotics / 24096
  VEX microcontroller (was Re: vex robotics kit)

Sorry to follow up my own reply, but I've dug up some more information on the VEX microcontroller. According to (URL) this page>, "The microcontroller has connections for two radio control receivers, and connections for up to 8 motors and/or servos. (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)