 Robotics / 24095
Re: Source for sorting trays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ted Pawlicki <pawlicki@cs.rochester.edu> wrote:
       I've inherited teaching a summer course in Lego Robotics
       (http://www.rochester.edu/College/osp/hs/rsam.html).

       I'm working with the Lego Mindstorms for Education kits (green
       plastic bins). Some of the kits are old. I would like to get
       replacements of the internal sorting trays. I'd like to get the
       "original parts" for the sake of organization and uniformity.

       Does anyone know where you can get them? Both Lego and Pitsco
       refuse to help. (Terrible customer service, really).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Ted Pawlicki

Thaddeus F. Pawlicki, Ph.D.
Undergraduate Program Director
Computer Science Dept.      (585) 275-4198
University of Rochester       FAX (585) 273-4556
Rochester, NY  14627-0226   pawlicki@cs.rochester.edu
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/pawlicki/

"Learning to dance was similar to learning geometry, my best
subject. Each piece of physical movement could be thought of as a
theorem that had to be proved."
- Gelsey Kirkland, 1986
Try here:
http://www.legoeducationstore.com/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=977&secid=77&linkon=subsection&linkid=216

Otherwise, I'm not sure...I use AkroMills plastic parts cabinets