 Robotics / 23445
  Color Sensor

It's been a long time since I posted anything new here. It's good to be back. I just added a big article on building an Input Multiplexer and Color Sensor for the RCX to my website: (URL) . (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color Sensor

Mike! Good to see some of the old Extreme Team back in action. Where have you been? Cheers, Ralph (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color Sensor

(...) Extreme midlife crisis. (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color Sensor

(...) Hi Mike, hi Ralph, Good to hear you again. I'm >45 and do know exactly what you are talking about Mike. Now to the sensor : this simply is a great piece of electronics for the RCX that I would warmly recommend. It may be used for many exciting (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color Sensor

(...) Hi Micheal I intend to have a crack at building your sensor. At the bottom of the page it says "If you use the color sensor to sort bricks, you need to calibrate the hue reading for the bricks you want to sort with a controlled light source." (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color Sensor

(...) The spectrum of the light reflecting off something is a function of the original light spectrum and the color of the object. You need to control the light because different light sources have their own color spectrum. For example if you (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)