 Robotics / 23445
Subject:
Color Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 03:08:57 GMT

It's been a long time since I posted anything new here.  It's good to be back.

I just added a big article on building an Input Multiplexer and Color Sensor for
the RCX to my website: http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm .

Re: Color Sensor
Good to see some of the old Extreme Team back in action. Where have
you been?

Cheers, Ralph

Michael Gasperi wrote:
It's been a long time since I posted anything new here.  It's good to be back.

I just added a big article on building an Input Multiplexer and Color Sensor for
the RCX to my website: http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm .

Re: Color Sensor
Good to see some of the old Extreme Team back in action. Where have
you been?

Extreme midlife crisis.

Re: Color Sensor