 Robotics / 23440
Re: Modular RC kits?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:33:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:

   I don't think LEGO has anything specificly (they *used* to have a
three-channel RC system, but it's hard to find. However, there's a third-party
device that might fit your problem:

http://www.hitechnic.com/products.htm

I've not personally used it, but it sounds like you might be able to.

It sounds great (apart from the odd frequency -- I wonder if they're using
Radiotronix boards?), but in order to use it, I'd have to actually get one --
and HiTechnic dropped off the face of the earth several years ago, nest pas?

Best,
- Joe