 Robotics / 23425
    Re: MOC 8436: Cranetruck —Iain Hendry
   (...) is (...) they (...) (Thanks Larry and Nate for the background on this project!) You have to undestand how inspirational this is to me. For the past few years, on-and-off I am working on building a little LEGO duck assembly carousel. I haven't (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MOC 8436: Cranetruck —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm not sure I agree with that. There were, as I recall, some difficult insertion steps but overall, it seemed buildable. The root problem in my view is just that the mean time to failure of individual constructed components (given reliability (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)