 Robotics / 23378
  Re: The Great Ball Contraption 2.0

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) Nevermind the controls, how'd you build the hopper? ;-) I really like your solution, with the rotating arm that unloads it, creating an auto-reset for the hopper. I've been frustrated (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption 2.0

Keep up the great work guys! :) Iain (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption 2.0

(...) Alright, alright... :) (...) I originally planned to have the "dump arm" activate when the train moved forward/back into the station. But, I found it took too much pressure to get it to dump. (the train had to be going fast) Not sure if my (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)