 Robotics / 23377
23376  |  23378
Subject:
IR Tower Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:01:11 GMT

Dear List,

I am without an IR tower for my Mindtsorms kit. I have built two of the
schematics here:

http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/Lego_Knex/Lego_electronica/IR_tower/IR_tower.htm#Hardwire%20IR-signals%20to%20RCX

Neither of the ones I tried work. I tried the one by John Barnes, and the
hardwire cable. I do not know enough about schematics to read the OEM
design. Has anyone built either of these two cables?

-Mike Riches
mriches@u.washington.edu
206-228-2002