 Robotics / 23318
  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com> wrote on 01/10/2005 12:03:04 PM: (...) Or specify that the input bin must have a technic beam at the front edge of the input bin to accept technic pins: this is very similar to how the castle walls connect... Tim (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

tmassey@obscorp.com writes: > Or specify that the input bin must have a technic beam at the front edge > of the input bin to accept technic pins: this is very similar to how the > castle walls connect... Excellent idea. What do you mean, though, by (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

(...) I'm still a bit torn on this. There is NO interconnection type that will work with all the modules we already have (only 10 or 12) but not all need to be interconnected. The connection is only required in a few cases (where modules are moving (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com> wrote on 01/11/2005 04:25:15 PM: (...) edge (...) the (...) Yes, yes it would! :) Tim Massey (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)