 Robotics / 23281
  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

Steve Hassenplug wrote: <snip> (...) Steve, What can you tell me about the Yellow "step feeder" type device in the "lower left corner" of the GBC ? A step feeder is a solution to a lego idea I wanted to build. How complex is it? Thanks Chris (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

(...) That module is pretty simple and small. The whole thing is just 10 studs x 13 studs (with a power cord coming out) Here's a picture I just uploaded to brickshelf. More waiting for moderation. (URL) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)