 Robotics / 23242
  RCX Sensor Port

I've been looking into the interface of the RCX sensor port, as well as studying available information. This page from Stef Mientki suggests that the port uses a current source: (URL) believe this to be correct. According to the circuit topology and (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Sensor Port

(...) Experiments completely second that, see this V/I curve I measured while preparing my (URL) GP2D12 interface>. Philo (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)